Job Description: Are you strong at anticipating needs and taking initiative? Do you enjoy getting involved in a variety of tasks, learning something new every day? We are looking for an experienced, upbeat, reliable and task-oriented individual to join our growing organization. This vital role will provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, making travel arrangements, expense reports, and scheduling meetings. This critical role will not be limited to only administrative functions but will contribute in a variety of ways throughout the organization.
Position: Full-time. Reports to VP of R&D.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Proactively seek out ways to take things off the plates of our team members and senior management.
- Review current processes and systems, with the intent to streamline and improve.
- Own tasks such as all supply ordering (office and lab), coordinating the recruiting process, and organizing electronic information.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings; oversee all arrangements for meetings; including facilities, food, attendance lists and required materials.
- Attend and record critical points in meetings; coordinate communication and interaction with participants.
- Operates as a resource or project manager for a variety of special projects – working with team and/or senior management.
- Will work with sensitive and confidential information.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of effectively supporting the administrative needs of an organization and its leadership team.
- Ability to interact professionally and pleasantly with all levels of staff and partners.
- Meticulous with great attention to detail.
- Flexible, thick-skinned and unflappable.
- Excellent time management skills, punctual and a strong ability to prioritize.
- Acts with integrity when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Quick on your feet, takes initiative and can anticipate needs.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing work environment, moving from one project to the next.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
If interested in this position, please apply below. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
Eccrine Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.