Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the development of sweat biosensors by carrying out experiments on a rapidly-evolving series of prototypes. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary product development team for our flexible Sweatronics® platform.
Position: Full-time. Reports to VP Research & Development.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Make, develop, and characterize electrochemical and bio sensors.
- Develop, implement, and validate sweat biosensors as part of sensors team.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary patch design team for product design and integration.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing specific results, as needed.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. or B.A. in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- At least six months related wet laboratory experience with biochemical techniques is required.
- Experience with electrochemical and biosensors a plus.
- Innovative problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records.
If interested in this position, please apply below. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
Eccrine Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.