These board members will be recognized as 2017 Outstanding Directors
September 1, 2017
By Nikki Kingery
The Courier has named the winners of its fifth annual Outstanding Directors awards. The program recognizes exceptional leadership by individuals serving on the boards of businesses and nonprofits around Greater Cincinnati.
This year's honorees are:
- Jason Dunn, Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
- Tim Ingram, Mercy Health – Cincinnati
- Susan Kurz, Women Helping Women
- Chip Nielsen, Al Neyer
- John Rice, Eccrine Systems Inc.
- Dianne Rosenberg, Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Michael Schlotman, Kenton County Airport Board