A wide spectrum of opportunities will benefit from non-invasive, electronic wearable systems that provide actionable information about the real-time status of sweat biomarker data.
We are focused on developing collaborative relationships involving products whose actionable value requires analytical accuracy and chronological assurance of sweat biomarker data, as represented by our areas of interest below.
Areas of Interest
- Workforce safety and liability
- Productivity and fitness-for-duty
- Environmental toxicity monitoring
- Medication adherence
- Assessing treatment effectiveness
- Clinical trials monitoring
- Contextual diagnostics (during work, sleep, play...)
Our R&D capabilities and intellectual property portfolio support a wide variety of sweat sensing applications. Please contact us if you have a specific need or application to discuss.