Quality Assurance Engineer
We are seeking a full time Quality Assurance engineer to serve as a member of our product development testing organization to advance the field of eccrinology. This individual will support the development and deployment of cutting edge technologies for the processing and analysis of eccrine sweat.
Quality assurance testing on will be executed on both software applications and physical devices as they move through the product development lifecycle.
Position: Full-time. Reports to VP Research & Development..
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases including functional and stability testing on new and existing products
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating and maintaining testing tools for new and existing products (find ways to automate testing whenever possible)
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Software Quality Assurance degree/certificate or relevant engineering degree or equivalent work experience Broad understanding of quality engineering principles and test methodologies
- 2 to 4 years of experience in software or device development
- Working knowledge of document and revision control methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Wide breadth of computer networking knowledge
- Experience testing user interfaces (web, iOS/Android app)
- Experience creating and using automated test tools, scripting languages, and programming languages
- Strong interpersonal skills including a proven track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships with team and industry partners
- An entrepreneurial spirit; enthusiasm and vision about converting cutting-edge science into commercial applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively in a quickly evolving environment
- Motivation, energy, and enthusiasm, with a desire to succeed
If interested in this position, please apply below. All inquiries are handled confidentially.