Sales & Service Engineer
Are you looking to be a part of an organization that is innovative, collaborative, and cutting edge? Are you looking to work with customers and cross functionally across an organization to apply your technical skills to serving the customers needs? If so, we are looking for you! This role will provide you with the opportunity to work in a hybrid sales and customer service role to educate and service our customers technical needs, while developing tools and aides to overall enhance product usage.
Working in conjunction with the Commercialization team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Sales and Service Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues from device hardware to software components to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The successful candidate will have a track record of maintaining excellent customer service, supporting troubleshooting, and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Position: Full-time. Reports to Director of Commercial Operations.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Positively contribute to, maintain, and enhance customer relationships
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup, network and device configuration
- Work with sales and marketing to influence the marketplace through white papers, presentations, and case stories at regional/national trade shows and industry conferences
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence
- Develop and implement internal and external troubleshooting resources to aid in improving the overall customer account management process
- Resolve customer challenges in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers as well as gather accurate feedback from customers for future enhancements
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to improve product; communicate information to developers and/or other internal staff groups
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technical field
- Customer Service, Sales Support, and or Help Desk (5+ years)
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude, empathy and assertiveness
- History of interfacing with military, industrial, or athletic applications is a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit; enthusiasm and vision about converting cutting edge science into commercial applications
If interested in this position, please apply below. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
Eccrine Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.