Senior Recruiter - Part-time
Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as our recruiter for all new staff. Eccrine Systems is anticipating hiring a number of talented people to fill key roles in the organization. This individual will lead the organization in it’s social media branding to attract talent as well as lead the effort to define position qualifications, identify qualified candidates for management to evaluate and leading the recruiting process. Responsibilities would also include managing the employment offer documentation, acceptance, re-location logistics and on-boarding process. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Leading the organization to secure the best talent to support the organization's growth and needs.
- Utilize our social media web presence to attract talented candidates.
- Review and analyze resumes using our website and other social media sites.
- Work with outside headhunters and staffing agencies to identify new talent.
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally.
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job.
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the hiring and training process.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Understands the HR function and how to attract key personnel.
- 5 years of experience as a manager in HR/recruiting in the biotech, biomedical, biochemistry, medtech, pharmaceutical and/or engineering fields.
- Strong interpersonal skills including a proven track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships with team and industry partners.
- An entrepreneurial spirit; enthusiasm and vision about converting cutting edge science into commercial applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively in a quickly evolving environment.
- Motivation, energy, and enthusiasm, with a desire to succeed.
- Effective negotiating skills.
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites.
If interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to note "Senior Recruiter" and attach a PDF of your resume (and/or share your LinkedIn profile). All inquiries are handled confidentially.
Eccrine Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.