We are seeking a technical professional to prepare and organize scientific data that will be used during diligence presentations with prospective strategic partners. This critical role will collaborate with the R&D organization to collect data that will answer anticipated questions, determine expectations, and convince a range of different audiences; including other scientists, regulators and the general public. The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO to provide convincing technical data and advise on delivery of the message.
Position: Full-time, Employee or Contractor. Reports to CEO.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Reviewing scientific data and technical materials with the purpose of converting it into the company story.
- Edit, format, and organize technical materials with a strong emphasis using data visualization.
- Connecting the data to presentations that are used to convince the abilities of the product.
- Organizing scientific data in a way that makes sense, recommending what data should be shared and what the audience will want to know (based on previous experience).
- Edit and format technical materials and the related data used for confidential diligence with prospective strategic partners.
- Prepare accurate technical information, pulled from research data, that summarizes complex experimental data.
- May create formal publications such as white papers that effectively communicate the companies data and research.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Ideal candidates will have a master’s degree in a scientific field and a minimum of 5 years of gathering, organizing and compiling information on new products or systems.
- FDA organization and preparation for FDA medical device submissions is helpful, but not required. This is a relatable process to what would be expected in the role.
- Savvy technical communicator. Knows enough to poke holes in the data and the story being told
- Subject Matter Experts aren’t necessary. Greater need is someone that can organize, write, and recommend effective technical messaging. Messaging that will intrigue interest and anticipate questions.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing work environment, moving from one project to the next
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records.
If interested in this position, please apply below. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
Eccrine Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.